One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Cuttack - Advocate Ramesh Agarwal

Advocate Ramesh Agarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoTelenga Bazar, Cuttack
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Ramesh Agarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ramesh handles a wide variety of legal matters. He is experienced in the field of both criminal defence and civil matters, especially matters related to debt recovery. He also takes up cases of consumer protection.

Advocate Agarwal enrolled with the Bar Council of Odisha in 1999. He is a member of the Orissa High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : O/895/1999

  • District Court, cuttack,
  • Orissa High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ramesh Agarwal

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Satyabrata sarangi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very good person
1 month ago
Raja saraf - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Meeting was very good . He guided me well .
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ramesh Agarwal

Q: Abandonment and adultery, no support

I am a foreigner married to an Indian citizen, my husband decided he no longer wanted to be with me and now he stopped all sorts of communication however i have asked him to file for a divorce if he wishes to go on separate lives however he didn’t reply. Last December 2020 i found out that he was cheating when he wrongly sent a txt message to me and he admitted that he did cheated. I haven’t ask any monetary assistance from him also. The reason he is confident in abandoning is because our marriage was not registered in the court due to conflict of schedule but marriage rites were performed at the temple. Please advise me on what to do.

Advocate Ramesh Agarwal answered
as marriage was done in the temple if you have any results of the temple of photographs on marriage card that is sufficient to prove your marriage . to adultry you have to prove it if he is not filing any divorce case you can find it directly in the place you are staying this is Ramesh Agarwal advocate from Cuttack Orissa you can contact me udisa

Q: File for divorce against my wife who is refusing to give divorce

I want to divorce my wife.i tried many times for mutual divorce bcz i said her I can't stay with you ,I only marry you bcz of my family.but she refused to give me parents and my family also supporting her not me.i am depressed now.i have no child.then how I notice her and in which basis court will grant my request? please help .I belong from a Hindu family

Advocate Ramesh Agarwal answered
hi I am Ramesh Agarwal advocate from Cuttack Odisha from the same place you can contact me or you can contact a local lawyer who and explain him the details who can guide you and advise you properly

Q: How can I apply for mutual divorce in Family Court Bhubaneswar

Please tell me that how can I apply for mutual divorce in Family Court Bhubaneswar. The problem is that I am from Cuttack City and my wife is staying in a rented house in Bhubaneswar. She is not staying with me since 2019. My marriage was held in a temple in presence of our family members. I don't want to live with my wife because of her rudeness. Her family members also don't want to take the marriage further. After a long discussion we both families have decided for mutual divorce. But I want to know in which family court I should apply for divorce. In Cuttack Family Court or Bhubaneswar Family Court.

Advocate Ramesh Agarwal answered
as you have asked for a mutual divorce in order to get a mutual divorce you will have to convince your wife to file a divorce jointly a divorce mutually then you wife should give her consent for the divorce UK I am Ramesh Agarwal advocate from Cuttack I can help you out

Q: Harassments by stepmother (without own child) for property & money .

My step mother was torturing & threatening my father since last 4 years for property & money. Few months back when my father was hospitalized she refused to spend money & harrassed me & my sister for money. she told if you want to save your father then send me money for his treatment. during this time she withdrew all money from joint back account & hid it in her brother's house including family jewelry. So me & my sister sent money directly to the hospital. after battling life for 28 days he succumbed. 1) Now she is not handing over the investment document to me or my sister, even if its in my and my sister's name. She will be getting 90 lac as life insurance money. 2) House constructed by my father & registered in the name of my biological mother. after her death, ownership was changed to myself & my father. step mother is now allowing to sell or collect rent from that house. 3) My father has built another house solely for her & registered in her name. She has no child.

Advocate Ramesh Agarwal answered
from which place you are but advisable to talk to a local lawyer who can help you out nominee in some of the accounts this money belongs to you and you will get it even all the documents nothing will change contact a local lawyer who can help you out

Q: How to proceed with divorce on ground of adultery

can a hindu marriage be dissolved within 6 months of marriage when the wife has eloped with boyfriend just 2 months after marriage the mariage was not consumated

Advocate Ramesh Agarwal answered
Yes. You need to lodge a FIr of your wife's kidnapping. Thereafter Polie will enquire an dsubmit a case. If Police report states that your wife has eloped, then Divorce can be allowed. Do Contact a Family Lawyer in your area. Face to face interaction will be helpful to you/


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ramesh Agarwal

Can Advocate Ramesh Agarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ramesh Agarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ramesh Agarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Ramesh Agarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ramesh Agarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ramesh Agarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ramesh Agarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ramesh Agarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ramesh Agarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ramesh Agarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ramesh Agarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ramesh Agarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.