How to transfer property from brothers name to sisters name

I am a married Hindu woman aged 50years. I paid to my brother, for a property that happened to be in his name. No papers were made at that time. Unfortunately immediately afterwards my brother expired. The property now stands in the name of my mother, babi (widow of brother) and nephew(son of brother) They all know that I had made the payment and are willing to handover the property also. My question is can the said property be transferred in my name through a gift deed executed by all three. Will this gift deed be valid. Regards.

Hello maam
though they can transfer that property to you by way of gift deed. why dont u go for Sale deed. in both cases u have to pay equal stamp duty. i am saying so because sale deed is good for future also. otherwise there is no hardship in making gift deed.