One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Shimla - Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar

Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHP High Court, Shimla
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Constitutional Law, Writ Matters, Public Interest Litigation and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Himachal Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of the Himachal Pradesh High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : HIM/157/2013
  • District Court, Shimla
  • District Court, Solan
  • Himachal Pradesh High Court
  • Himachal Pradesh State Administrative Tribunal, Shimla
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT), Shimla Bench

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Shimla

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar

Q: Can i re open a case once dismissed by the court

I am a Hindu living in Solan. In the early years of 80s my maternal grandmother fought a case against our neighbors who tried to take a piece of our land claimig had that in their property. My nani took a stay order and fought the case against them. There was no man in the house who understood legal matters and who could speak for her. The lawyer she hired also played trick on her and never took her to the court saying her presence wasn't necessary inside the court. After 2 years of paying the money to the lawyer she was informed that the case has been dismissed. The neighbors continued with the work and took that part of our land. Now we get to know that the decision of the court was in our neighbors' favor. Can we reopen the case given that my grandmother never had any say in the matter and wasn't asked to answer any questions in the court but it is written in the final judgement copy that she said "these" things in court while she never went to the court??

Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar answered
hello going through your quarry It seems to me that you suffered grave injustice. sir though there is limitation for the filing appeal against any order or judgment. but in case of injustice we can approach court for justice. we have to satisfy court with reasons for not coming court earlier.

Q: I was promoted by HP High Court judgement can i claim seniority

Promoted by HP High Court judgement Joined on 12 Jan 2012 review petition filed judgement withdrawn deptt gives seniority from 2015 can I claim seniority from date of joining i.e. from 12 Jan 2012

Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar answered
yes sir you can claim.seniority can be claimed from the date of joining. you can contact me. For detailled advise i need to know your previous case history. though as per general rule you can claim from date of your promotion.

Q: Can we do inter caste marriage without parents permission

Sir I want to marry a lady who is not my caste. But our both family is not ready to do it .So I decide to marry in court marriage but we have fear that if parents do complain so to police. So we have to go to prison due to marriage. So please help me.

Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar answered
Hello sir. i dont think so that there would be any problem if you both are major. for further information you may contact me and call me. i will help you out. including your marriage. intercast marriage is not a crime.

Q: How to get my fathers job after his death

Sir my father is died on 17 December 2008 and I have applied for the job on compassion baisis and till now I have not been get any job and any further feedback

Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar answered
for the same you have two options one is go to concern department head office and check ur file. If any objection then remove the same.if file is ok then you can approach High Court or Administrative Tribunal.

Q: How to transfer property from brothers name to sisters name

I am a married Hindu woman aged 50years. I paid to my brother, for a property that happened to be in his name. No papers were made at that time. Unfortunately immediately afterwards my brother expired. The property now stands in the name of my mother, babi (widow of brother) and nephew(son of brother) They all know that I had made the payment and are willing to handover the property also. My question is can the said property be transferred in my name through a gift deed executed by all three. Will this gift deed be valid. Regards.

Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar answered
Hello maamthough they can transfer that property to you by way of gift deed. why dont u go for Sale deed. in both cases u have to pay equal stamp duty. i am saying so because sale deed is good for future also. otherwise there is no hardship in making gift deed.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar

Can Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar?

When you meet with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajesh Kumar Parmar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.