How to transfer fathers property in my name if father is missing

Mere father 15 saal phle khi chle gay the wo ab tk nhi aaye hmko smpatti apne naam krne hai to kya karege

Answers (2)

137 votes

if a man is missing since more than 7 years then he will considered as dead in the eye of law. you should file a case for declaration of your shares in the properties of your father. and the property will be yours

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

215 votes

Agar kisi vyakti ki 7 saal tak koi khabar naa lage toh usey kanoon ki nazro me mara hua maana jaata hai jisey Civil Death kehte hain. Aapko court me ek suit daakhil karna hoga yeh batate huye ki aapko itne saal se unka kucch ata pata nahi hai. Iske baad aapko succession act k chalte ek aur suit karna hoga taaki property aapke naam ho jaaye.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles