How to take share in fathers property ?

Mere pita ji ka dihaant ho gya hai or mai 21 saal se apne pitaa k ghr me hi rehti hu or ab pitaa ji k gujarne ke baad mere bhaai mujhe hissa nhi lente de rhe maarne ki dhamki derhe hai.. mujhe ap ki bht jaroorat hai please help kariye meri

Answers (3)

264 votes

Dear aap kisi advocate se baat kar ke, court main civil suit for declaration along with permanent injunction file kar sakte ho aapna share lene keliye, aap ke brother ko aap ka share dena padega agar aap ke father ne koi will nahi banai huyi hai to.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

170 votes

You're living in the house of your father thus you are having upper hand in case they want share in the house they have to file suit for partition. They can't use force to get their share. You can file a suit for injunction not to disturb your possession. You can also take the plea of oral partition during the life time of your father. For the threats you cam file complaint before the police and you can file private complaint before the magistrates

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
187 votes

File case against them for getting your share in court and if they threaten you then you could make complaint against them before the ssp of your District which send the complaint to your concerned police station for taking action.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles