How to take share in fathers property ?

Mere pita ji ka dihaant ho gya hai or mai 21 saal se apne pitaa k ghr me hi rehti hu or ab pitaa ji k gujarne ke baad mere bhaai mujhe hissa nhi lente de rhe maarne ki dhamki derhe hai.. mujhe ap ki bht jaroorat hai please help kariye meri

Dear aap kisi advocate se baat kar ke, court main civil suit for declaration along with permanent injunction file kar sakte ho aapna share lene keliye, aap ke brother ko aap ka share dena padega agar aap ke father ne koi will nahi banai huyi hai to.

You're living in the house of your father thus you are having upper hand in case they want share in the house they have to file suit for partition. They can't use force to get their share. You can file a suit for injunction not to disturb your possession. You can also take the plea of oral partition during the life time of your father. For the threats you cam file complaint before the police and you can file private complaint before the magistrates

File case against them for getting your share in court and if they threaten you then you could make complaint against them before the ssp of your District which send the complaint to your concerned police station for taking action.