How to take permission for cleaning of wild shrubs of disputed lake

Dear sir, Nearby my home, there is a lake of about 6 to 7 acres in size. This lake was being controlled by my caste community group. Few years ago, a case was filed against the trust by a group of village members who belongs to other castes, stating that, the lake is a public asset, it was being exploited by one particular community population... Now my concern is to clear wild shrubs around the lake especially nearby my home. Poisonous reptiles noticed nearby my home very frequently. How and where to obtain permission to carryout my task ? Thanks in advance

Give a formal representation to the local body stating the situation Corporation/municipality/town Panchayat and troubles you are facing out of it.
As you are an aggrieved party, Irrespective of ownership of lake you have an option of filing a writ petition stating your life and personal liberty has been affected and get a suitable direction from high court.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi