How to stop neighbour from encroaching our property

Neighbour next door has been illegally encroaching and building against the local corporation laws. Extending towards the road causing nuisance and disturbance to us . With constant noise pollution and air pollution disturbing through the day . Damaging our property as well . How do I go ahead in stopping this.Please share your insights .

issue legal notice to the neighbour asking him to remove the encroachment and also complaint to the Local bodies. Further course of action is to file suit for easementary rights and injunction. Details of the property and approved map and show the encroached area.

We could file a permanent injunction suit against the said person restraining them from encroaching and building against the corporation laws. Also, in the present suit, we could file an Interim application for temporary injunction which will be heard and granted in your favour in one days time.