One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hubli - Advocate Nagesh Badiger

Advocate Nagesh Badiger

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Mangalwarpet, Hubli
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Nagesh Badiger has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nagesh Badiger's office is in Mangalwarpet, Hubli.
  • District Court, Dharwad,
  • District Court, Hubli,
  • Karnataka High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Nagesh Badiger Father died interstate brother not willing to divide property equally How to stop neighbour from encroaching our property