How to save our house from being demolished we are living for 100years

There is a govt farm near my house. They suddenly declared that they want to build a wall around it. They don't even bother till now about the land they possess or any others land surrounding it. They don't even tell us about their limits of their land when we first build our houses. We live here for 100 yrs. Now the authority has come and threatened and order us to demolish our house... What should be done now?

You need to come to our office with all the relative documents so that we can serve you the best possible remedy. You need to file a civil suit immediately for restraining them from demolishing your house.

Immediately meet your local BDO and BL&LRO along with your registered land Deed, Mutation document , Land parcha and Latest tax receipt.Depending outcome of such meetings , you may submit your written objection to them against such proposed Government action.No Government authority can proceed to act without serving notice to the likely to be affected individual (s) and without affording opportunity to the said individual (s). You may file a writ petition to seek judicial intervention and remedy from the concerned High Court duly fulfilling norms.For further instructions contact lawRato.