How to remove name of a co-owner of house if property not registered

I have booked a flat as a sole owner in 2015 then I married in early 2016 and made my wife Co sharer in January 2017 due to her insistence but relationships between us deteriorated and I divorced her in September 2017. Now I approached builders to delete her name as co owner but builder is saying signatures of both spouses is required. The property is still under construction and not yet registered.

It is correct that both the spouses' signature is required. But you can make an Court Affidavit showing that you have booked the flat, then induced the name of your wife and thereafter your divorce was made. All the things must be accompanied by proper papers. I hope thereafter the name of your wife would be deleted. If not then you have to move before the competent Court Authority in order to secure your remedy.

Without perusing the terms and conditions of purchase agreement,I am not sure what are the compelling circumstances to continue her would be ownership right in the property under reference.I wish to peruse the property related documents and the divorce decree.Please contact lawRato for further instructions.