How to recover property from illegal possession

I have recently come to know that my grandmothers father had an agriculture land. I got the khatta certificate with khasra numbers. It has the name of my grandmothers father. There are other people who have occupied the land and farming on it. When I am checking online on mpbhuleka it is showing other peoples name. I am Muslim. Those who have occupied the land are pundits. What are my legal remedy. Thank you.

You need to find out since when is the name of these other people recorded in the Khasras and on what basis. If the entry in the Khasra is on the basis of a registered deed than you need to find out whether someone in your family had sold the property to somebody else. After the fact finding, you can file a civil suit for declaration of title and recovery of possession against the trespassers/ encroachers

You must go for civil suit ..........................................................................................................
.............
...

..

.

.....................................

There are legal remedies lie in you favour, the only thing is you have to get the record clear and mutation in your favour at earliest so as to save the encroachments from any one . you need to give the details of khasra location of land to do the formalities