How to recover money from builder who took as maintenance advance

My Builder has taken the Maintenance Advance from me, later they handed over the project to Association. Now Association has informed me that Builder has not given the Maintenance amount to them so they asked me to pay it again and take the refund from Builder. I have contacted executives from Builders side but they are replying. I'm helpless what to do now.

Hi ,
Have you taken a receipt from the builder towards maintainence fees , then you can file a cheating case under sec 420 of IPC against the builder .......................................................

1. Assuming the project is RERA approved, So, issue legal notice to builder for the refund in stipulated time.

2. In case, if the refund not returned then approach consumer court to file recovery suit.