How to recover land if registered by someone else fraudulently

11-May-2023 (In Property Law)
Sir , there r a issue like this, my fathers land is to be registered by another person before 10 year. We unknown about this Matter till now.And he also not desires for kabja till now.plz Gide me
Answers (2)

Answer #1
841 votes
First of all you have the valid documents of this property and with your valid documents you can file a case against this then the court may issue order in favour yourself but one thing you have valid documents of this property.
People also ask

How can I check my land records in India?

How do I check digitalised land records in India? To get your digitised records, you can go to the online land records portal in your state. You will need your name, your mobile number, your address, along with any other property-related information. 15-Jun-2023

What is the meaning of register of land?

Land registration is the registration of documents, ownership changes and other property transactions. It is important to register the property with the relevant authority in order to ensure that it has legal title and ownership. 20-Sept-2021

How can I check my land registration online in UP?

Login to the UP Bhulekh Portal. Step 2: Click on the tab Shatru sampatti (enemy property) at the top of the page. Step 3: The next step will ask you to select the Tehsil and Janpad. Step 4: Once you have selected the details, an PDF file will open. 11-Oct-2023

What are the new rules for property registration in India 2023?

If you purchase a property in India that costs more 100 rupees than the minimum, you must register that property. Failure to do so is punishable. Registration is required for any property that is sold or purchased.

Answer #2
777 votes
I will simply say that I can assist you with this matter and I need details of your case so contact me my contact number is given in the app lawrato contact if you want to get rid of this issue.
Would be waiting for your reply.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."