How to prevent my sibling from claiming a share in the property

I want to make an order to make my siblings quite so they don't ask me for their share of the property, is there anything legal like this i can do, so they can leave me alone, only email please

You need to get a No Objection certificate from those siblings. You should also get an affidavit suggesting the same on a judicial stamp paper so that if any, dispute in future arises you have ample evidence to counter their claims.
Consult with details and background of your matter.

each and every child has the right in the property of his father or ancestral property and we can not order any of the siblings to quit the right in the property until or unless they themselves wants to quit the right in the property and there is no such law to ask the siblings to leave the property against their will. if there any WILL made by your name only then it is possible to ask them to quit their right as it is written in the WILL of the father