How to prevent my sibling from claiming a share in the property

I want to make an order to make my siblings quite so they don't ask me for their share of the property, is there anything legal like this i can do, so they can leave me alone, only email please

Answers (2)

222 votes

You need to get a No Objection certificate from those siblings. You should also get an affidavit suggesting the same on a judicial stamp paper so that if any, dispute in future arises you have ample evidence to counter their claims.
Consult with details and background of your matter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

217 votes

each and every child has the right in the property of his father or ancestral property and we can not order any of the siblings to quit the right in the property until or unless they themselves wants to quit the right in the property and there is no such law to ask the siblings to leave the property against their will. if there any WILL made by your name only then it is possible to ask them to quit their right as it is written in the WILL of the father

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles