How to get unrecognised land registered in my name ?

Sir i want to know that how can i register an un recognised landto my name. Since 1970 my forefathers and other family member were staying in a house situated at odisha rourkela. The land on which the house is built is of non. So now other local people are trying to get that land register under their whose plots are close to that land. Please advise me how can i register that land to my name on which the house is built.

First of all you have to get a restrain/ stay/ injunction order so that the local people will not disturb you for the time being. Secondly, few documents are required to be obtained in order to ascertain your exact position on the property. Although it's a matter of adverse possession, you can leave on the property for life long but few things are to do done in the court of law which I can discuss after obtaining and going through the said required documents.

Cosult a civil lawyer of your locality, because this is a complex.issue need to verify documents ................................................................................................................... .....................

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli