How to get old property registered in my name

Mere pass ek property hai jis per almost 150 years se hamara kabza hai. But wo zameen banzar ya akrishit bhumi hai. Kachehari me hamara name darj nhi hai. Lekin almost 25 years pahle wo nagarpalika ke under me aa gya aur us per mere papa ka naam nagar palika me darj hai. Property per mere nana rhte the aur phir meri mummy. To kya hame iss property ko apne name se ragister karane ya bechne ka haq mil sakta hai

Dear client,
If you are possession in said property from 150 years, and there is no title dispute then you have right to register the said property in your name for this reason you have to prove that you are in possession from 150 years ago you need oldest paper (which connected to property ) like nagar pakika and electricity bill , rachana card etc.