How to get old property registered in my name

Mere pass ek property hai jis per almost 150 years se hamara kabza hai. But wo zameen banzar ya akrishit bhumi hai. Kachehari me hamara name darj nhi hai. Lekin almost 25 years pahle wo nagarpalika ke under me aa gya aur us per mere papa ka naam nagar palika me darj hai. Property per mere nana rhte the aur phir meri mummy. To kya hame iss property ko apne name se ragister karane ya bechne ka haq mil sakta hai

Answers (1)

203 votes

Dear client,
If you are possession in said property from 150 years, and there is no title dispute then you have right to register the said property in your name for this reason you have to prove that you are in possession from 150 years ago you need oldest paper (which connected to property ) like nagar pakika and electricity bill , rachana card etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles