How to get name changed in property

as court did the sale deed in behalf of landowner then we go to Talathi for tranfer our name in main kabjadar but he put our name in Etar hakka as that time kabbja is not there so again we go to court for kabbja then court given kabbja to us also then again we go to talathi/tahasildar, they told go to Revenue court for such order Then we go to Revenue court also they told that go to Diwani court. Our advocate told that such decision is not under Diwani court. Pl. suggest what to do.

Answers (1)

156 votes

Dear Querist, determination of tenancy or land lord and possession therein is a revenue proceedings and should be determined a revenue court. But enforcement of any agreement or document can be only my a civil court.
So, your advocate has advised is correct and properly.

If any further queries please feel free to contact us.
Rakesh V. Misar

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles