How to get judgement and decree after judgement is passed?

03-Apr-2024 (In Property Law)
I purchased a certain property and this is in my possession. The person who sold the property to me again sold it to someone else. Upon realizing this, I approached the court to dismiss the second registration. Hon'ble judge has recently issued judgement. My understanding is CA has to be filed to get judgement and decree. Can I directly approach the court and file the CA?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
860 votes
Judgement copy is your right. You need not apply for CA. If you think your advocate has got the copy on your behalf then apply for the CA.
My suggestion is, Please file for a CA and give that copy at the registration office in person. If you believe in the court procedures then it will be delayed.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."