how to file a case when signature does not get matched

My mother registered all her land to her brother without anyone consent ...nor did she take any money nor any thing against those land i am trapped ...her signature dosent match to her original signature which is there on the companies registrar where she was a director...can i file a case or it will all be in vain

Answers (1)

160 votes

Yes You can. First file a representation before the concerned authorities, stating all the facts i.e. no consent, tampering with facts/property and forged signature. you will get relief. If the concerned authority failed to respond or pass any other which is not in your favour, challenge the said order before higher authority/court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles