How to enforce rights on ancestral property

My mother was expire so i want my mother external property from farther of my mother

Dear it's depend upon the type of property, if there is agricultural property then you have to go to patwari in your local Tehsil with death certificate of your mother . There are some formalities which you have to complete. There is no big issue they put your name in their registered which they maintain for property & revenue record.

You must file a civil suit before the relevant civil court. Your mother's share has passed to you and your siblings, and you are entitled to claim an undivided share as a result. You may then sell the undivided share or seek division of the property.