How to divide father's property? And money from father's job?

We sold property which was registered on father name. Father expired in 1990. I have one step brother. I have a sister as well. My mother , step brother and sister and me are alive. Will the property be divided equally. My father was in a government job, which my mother got after expiry and after retirement she got lumpsum money. Will that also be divided? The property was father's self made.

The property acquired by your father is to be equally divided between all the dependents be it step brother or a married sister.

As far as the money received by your mother after retirement is concerned it is her money, it is not material that she got the job on compensatory grounds.