How to deal with delay in handing possession of property by builder

I have booked a flat in may 2014 still i am not able to get the possesion. I am paying home loan emi from last around 2 years. Currently residing in rented house. Builders are not committing any time when they will give me possession. Need your help how can law will help me.

There would have been an agreement at the time of booking. Please see what are the terms for giving possession. If you followed all the terms and conditions, builder is delaying and violating norms you may approach consumer forum after a statutory notice

You will have to filed the civil suit suit against the vendor with prayer to give the possession in compliance of the booking agreement. Before that you sent a legal notice through the lawyer and demand for justice and intimate him that if you will not give the possession in particular time then you will file the suit for take possession as well as the financial loss for not giving the possession in reasonable time.