How to chalange Forge Deed

After a gap of 10-12 years I have come to know that my brother got gift deed from my father. But not only in signature but also from writing pattern it could easily identified that both the Signature and Thump impression are different. Another point is that my father died after 10 months of registration of the gift deed. Is it a valid deed? If not,how to proceed on this legally? But before proceedings I want to verify the document, signature legally. Is that possible? If yes where I can verify?

at first collect your certified copy of your deed.
then compare both deed ...
if there is incorrect then file a suit.

u can challenge the gift deed, but u have not provided the date of registration of gift deed. when u file the case challenging the deed, the signature and thumb impression can be checked through the order of the court.