How to chalange Forge Deed

After a gap of 10-12 years I have come to know that my brother got gift deed from my father. But not only in signature but also from writing pattern it could easily identified that both the Signature and Thump impression are different. Another point is that my father died after 10 months of registration of the gift deed. Is it a valid deed? If not,how to proceed on this legally? But before proceedings I want to verify the document, signature legally. Is that possible? If yes where I can verify?

Answers (2)

296 votes

at first collect your certified copy of your deed.
then compare both deed ...
if there is incorrect then file a suit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

198 votes

u can challenge the gift deed, but u have not provided the date of registration of gift deed. when u file the case challenging the deed, the signature and thumb impression can be checked through the order of the court.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles