How To cancel a Land Agreement

I do aggrement of my land n took advance 150000 but no time mention in aggrement only after permission will be register in 3 months mention by seller but now 1 years spent no respond by buyer and not give money which varbely decide but now l like to cancel the aggrement but buyer not agree I need money but buyer not do anything please help me

Answers (1)

242 votes


Is there any provision for cancellation of the contract if the buyer is late in payment? Have you or the buyer applied for the sale permission?
What are the conditions for payment?
Did the buyer get a receipt for the payment he has made to you?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles