How To cancel a Land Agreement

I do aggrement of my land n took advance 150000 but no time mention in aggrement only after permission will be register in 3 months mention by seller but now 1 years spent no respond by buyer and not give money which varbely decide but now l like to cancel the aggrement but buyer not agree I need money but buyer not do anything please help me

Hello,

Is there any provision for cancellation of the contract if the buyer is late in payment? Have you or the buyer applied for the sale permission?
What are the conditions for payment?
Did the buyer get a receipt for the payment he has made to you?