How to buy a land in India if I stay abroad

I am staying in USA ,and parents all are staying in india,I want to by a land for me in india. So please advise me what is the legal procedures buy a land my name and register my name.

You will need a registered POA (power of attorney) stating you father or mother as your constituted attorney and they on your behalf will sign the relevant paper and in the registry office your name will be there as the buyer of property... for registration we will charge 1 % of the valuation of your property and for the POA, which we will registered too we will charge you 30 thousand + miscellaneous ...if you are interested call us through lawrato...

yes you can do this as you will be an NRI. you have to consult and make a drafting through an advocate who deals in real estate matter. you have to select a plot or house or flat for the same and got it registered by through the advocate.

Yea you can purchase land in your name. You have to came over here for one time or your authorised person can purchase that plot on behalf. In this process we need ROC. Without ROC you can't Purchase plot at India. For further assistance contact me. 9 8 7 4 8 2 2 8 2 6