How is ancestral property divided as per Hindu Laws

My grandmother died.she has two daughters and a son( my father).she not prepared any will.now after death decision to partition is taken.my father has a daughter( myself,age 20)and a son(age 11).my father is ready to give his share to sisters.can i claim on the property if it is ancestoral property.

Madam,
If the nature of property is ancestral and how it came to your grandma, i.e she got the property through her mother/father/from husband side, these factor decides the share of your father, we have to study the nature and then alone we can come to conclusion.