How can my father transfer his property to my name

My Father a Retired Air Force Officer wants to transfer his flat owned in Sector 21, Noida ( AFNHB to my name. Does he execute a gift deed or would the entire stamp duty have to be paid. Would request for advice and inputs

your father can transfer his owned property by execute a gift deed , yes you have to pay stamp duty according to sector rate and secondly your father can also execute a will deed after his death,
you don't have to pay any stamp duty

First of all please see whether flats of AFNHB allowed to be transfered or not. Coz in most of the cases such properties can only be transferred by succession.
Make sure about it and if there is no such bar to transfer then he can gift it to you.