How can I sell property without 7/12 extract?

I want to work out an alternative to selling my bungalow , in Village where 7/12 extract is under dispute . Religion Hindu

What is dispute all about?
Please provide the details about the dispute,after that it will become easy to answer your query with more details.
I want details of property such as survey number village,taluka ,district of property.

If in your village Grampanchayat is there. If yes then take extract of 8 from Grampanchayat.and attach for sale deed.and sell your property.
If Sub registrar asks property in which area then told Sub Registrar this property is in Gaothan.

Dear Friend,
Your Query is Partial Clear first let me know about litigation and then only i can make exact comment also the loctaion is required for the same.

we have to see the trail of land till current owner and then will proceed.