How can I sell property without 7/12 extract?

I want to work out an alternative to selling my bungalow , in Village where 7/12 extract is under dispute . Religion Hindu

Answers (3)

136 votes

Dear Friend,
Your Query is Partial Clear first let me know about litigation and then only i can make exact comment also the loctaion is required for the same.

we have to see the trail of land till current owner and then will proceed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

89 votes

If in your village Grampanchayat is there. If yes then take extract of 8 from Grampanchayat.and attach for sale deed.and sell your property.
If Sub registrar asks property in which area then told Sub Registrar this property is in Gaothan.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
185 votes

What is dispute all about?
Please provide the details about the dispute,after that it will become easy to answer your query with more details.
I want details of property such as survey number village,taluka ,district of property.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles