How can I get the property registered without letting other claim it

hi my question is i want to get registration of my uncles property to me i had paid the amount to him and he is ready to transfer but there is a small problem my uncles brother is trying to claim that property and i dont want him to know that property transfered on my name is their any way i can get hold of that property. my name should not come so that his brother would make future complications

as the advice would be based on the what kind of document he is claiming or what is the nature or property you are getting registered cant jump to conclusion or advice without looking into the actual documents which are you trying to register

You have to obey the law and there is a remedy to protect your rights under the law. If the said person is absolute owner you can proceed with registration. If he is acquiring through his ancestors, you will certainly face litigation in the future from other claimants. Let his first obtain absolute ownership rights.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

If the property which is acquired by your uncle through their ancestors then your uncles first has to divide the property among all the legal heirs then he can sell his share, if already divided then there no need , if the said property self acquired by your uncle then he have absolute right to sale the property , no one can interfere if any person interfere in self acquired then your uncle have right to take legal action against the such person.