How can I get the property registered without letting other claim it

hi my question is i want to get registration of my uncles property to me i had paid the amount to him and he is ready to transfer but there is a small problem my uncles brother is trying to claim that property and i dont want him to know that property transfered on my name is their any way i can get hold of that property. my name should not come so that his brother would make future complications

Answers (3)

as the advice would be based on the what kind of document he is claiming or what is the nature or property you are getting registered cant jump to conclusion or advice without looking into the actual documents which are you trying to register

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You have to obey the law and there is a remedy to protect your rights under the law. If the said person is absolute owner you can proceed with registration. If he is acquiring through his ancestors, you will certainly face litigation in the future from other claimants. Let his first obtain absolute ownership rights.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

If the property which is acquired by your uncle through their ancestors then your uncles first has to divide the property among all the legal heirs then he can sell his share, if already divided then there no need , if the said property self acquired by your uncle then he have absolute right to sale the property , no one can interfere if any person interfere in self acquired then your uncle have right to take legal action against the such person.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Property Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 541 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on your Property Matter
Document Review - Agreement to Sell

4.7 | 108 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Agreement to Sell review by a local experienced advocate
Draft a Sale Deed / Property Purchase Agreement

4.6 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Sale Deed / Property Purchase Agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Gift Deed

4.3 | 37 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Gift Deed review by a local experienced advocate
Draft a Gift Deed

4.6 | 182 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Gift Deed drafted by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Sale Deed

4.8 | 73 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Sale Deed review by a local experienced advocate
Property Registration

4.7 | 291 ratings
Get your property registered through an experienced local advocate
Title Opinion Report

4.8 | 193 ratings
Get a detailed Title Opinion Report by expert real estate lawyers in your city
Draft an Agreement to Sell

4.9 | 94 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Agreement to sell drafted by a local experienced advocate
Property Verification / Due Diligence

4.8 | 421 ratings
Property Verification, Title Search and due diligence conducted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.4 | 24 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Heir / Succession Certificate

4.8 | 71 ratings
Apply for a Legal Heir / Succession Certificate through a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

Hi , I have plot about 5 acre which on the name of my father & his 4 brother and the home on that land is on my & my bother name. We were stay…

Read More

Are nominees or joint holders to Bank Deposits, shares and mutual funds are treated as legal heirs for property left by father without a will or it is…

Read More

Hi, I am a owner of a 2 bhk flat in a gated community apartment in Miyapur, Hyderabad. Our Association is planning to charge maintenance not based on …

Read More

I had handed over my case for SAT against lower district court regarding a land case to the attorney of  High Court back in 2017. It has bee…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue