How can I buy my mothers house if I am a foreign citizen

My mother had an house in Pondicherry but she died 1989. We are three children and i am the older daughter. Since then the house was taken care of by brother and then by me from 2007. I spend about 15 lakhs to restore the house because it is very old. I would like to buy the house but i am not in good terms with my little brothers. I would like to know the procedures. Moreover we all live in France and have french nationality. Thank you for tour concern. Regards.

You cannot buy the property as you are a cosharer. You can obtain a release from your siblings, Since you are not in talking terms with your brother you have to approach the court for filling a suit for partition.