×

queshouse built by whole family. In name of 1 person. Can he remove us?

Dear sir, a home was made by the whole family but property was in the name of one person. Can he remove us from the home? What can we do?

If the sale deed is in the name of the one person then he can do what he wants to do, unless you have paid the part consideration of amount to the seller. If you have paid anything in white ,i.e. by cheque or demand draft you cannot claim any title or possession in the said property.

• ansIf the sale deed is in the name of the one person then he can do what he wants to do ,unless you have paid the part consideration of amount to the seller.If you have paid anything in white ,i.e. by cheque or demand draft you cannot claim any title or possession in the said property

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi