quesHindu Succession Act 2005

My father and mother purchased two adjoining plots in name of my elder siblings in 1982. Both were minor and not earning at that time to build a family house in which my elder brothers family and my parents and myself lived for 25 years my father died last year .now i want to claim my share in property as one of the elder sibling is refusing to give any share . it is of course case of benami transaction in the names of minors but they were holding it for benefit of entire family what are legal documents i need give to court to prove that i should also get share in property?

  • ansSince it was purchased in the banam of your siblings you cannot claim your share in it. However you can continue to stay in the said property and in the event your sibling file any suit for eviction against you, you can take the defense of adverse possession.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir/Madam, My self & my Sister both are sign in mutual agreement on INR…
I live on the first floor and my brother lives on the ground the floor.…

I bought a piece of land in Faridabad, and there are few instalments are remaining…

Hi, My mother bought a property sometime in the year 1982 (agreement for sale was…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly