Hindu - co-allottee of DDA flat with father

Being co-allottee of DDA flat after the death of father I am entitled for 62.5% share as my two sisters and children of elder brother(their mother father not alive) will get 12.5% share each. I want to sell the flat but children of my elder brother do not agree and asking for 50% share. How I can sell the property. My sisters are ready to sign. We are Hindu and I am co-allottee of flat with my father

Query perused. You can sell your share under section 44 of the Transfer of Property Act, there is no restrictions if the co-owner wants to sell of his part of the property. In case you dont find any buyer of the non divisible property you may very well within your rights to file the Suit for Partition. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.