Hand over release bond obtained from in laws to the buyer of property

I have a release bond from my in-laws. I am selling the property now. Should I hand over this release bond to the buyer or should I keep the original? The property is in Narasimharajapura, Karnataka.

Hello ,
U have to hand over the relesase deed to the buyer...........................,..............................,...................................................................................

If the property has been relinquished in your name entirety, then you can get the property registered and mutated in your name.
After that as you become the absolute owner of the property so you can dispose of the property the way you want to and you don't need to execute anything apart from the sale deed.