×

quesGrandmother claiming her property back from my father after registry

Hello sir meri grandmother ne mere father ko 1996 mein property sale ki thi registary mein sab mention hai ki property sale hui hai ab grandmother vapis property mang rahe hai 2007 act mein ye possible hai ke property vapis ho sakti hai

• ansDear if your grandmother has sold out the property and your father has paid for that at the time of registry, then she can't claim back, if she has just transferred the property without consideration of money then she can claim.

Advocate J.C. Kaushal

Phase 11, Mohali

• ansYes, it is possible. Concerned SDM having this power to cancel the registry but you can play tactic to safeguard your interest ,depending upon the facts of the case. one thing more to be considered that is the time of application when presented.

Advocate Ashwani Verma

Roop Nagar, Hoshiarpur

• ansIn Case the property has been sold then she can't claim back after so many years. At the most she can claim maintenance but every case has it's own facts and circumstances. There are other children of your grandmother she should proceed to have maintenance from them

Advocate Kanwarjit Singh Pruthi

District Court, Patiala

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services