Grandfather not giving a share to father from ancestor property

my fathers grand father give property to his son ( my grand father ) legally .... my grandfather has 3 sons but he gives property to only 2 sons .... my father has not given any property .... do i have right in that property ?

Yes, offcourse you do have right in the property upto the share of your father. But for that you have to file a civil suit for partition in the ancestral property and suit for declaration. For further briefing in detail you can contact me.
Regards
Bhuvan Bhalla
Advocate

No as this property was self acquired property of your grand father he can transfer to any body, as your grandfather has transfered property to his two son another third doesn't acquired any right so in this case you didn't have any right

LH House, Bangalore

In ancestral property every child has got right by birth. Your father's grand father has no right to give it to only two sons you can seek your remedy by moving the court of law and you will certainly get your share

Yes your father has equal right on the property, file a suit for declaration along with permanent injunction in the court and get stay order, contact a good civil lawyer, you can get your share from ancestral property.