Grandfather died leaving behind a house all three son wants to sell it

My grandfather left home in his will for his three sons. Now all three sons want to sell the property. But one grandson is not leaving the property. We cannot sell property if it is not vacant. What should we do.

You can sell your share..................................................................................................................................................................................

Best course for you people is find a person who has influence over all three if not possible then file a suit for partition get the house partitioned then sell your share earliest your take action the best will be for you. when there is no alternative then take the help of cour