Grandfather died interstate uncle took all the property want share

Respected sir As my grand father land is in sinner nashik my grand father elder brother son was kept for rs 150 at the year 1947 and after that my grand father was died then he was return rs 150 and take back the land with him at that time my father was hardly 14 yrs now i am cliaming back he is asking 50,0000/ rs so i need some solution against this property.

Answers (2)

287 votes

1. You should collect evidences from the collector's office;
2. You will also need 7/12 extracts;
3. If you have any documents then make sure that they were properly stamped and registered;
4. You can personally try to sort it out;
5. If it doesn't happen then issue a legal notice to him;
6. Method of last resort you can always approach the court or police station to file an FIR.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

174 votes

Dear Querist, Please check the 7/12 extracts of the property first, whose name appears on the said revenue records. Whether all these transactions are recorded transactions or are oral transactions. And who is having the possession of the property. It will be difficult for you to file any case in court for claiming back the property as there will be limitation in filing any civil suit. Try to settle with your relative, if not agreeable then file civil suit explaining the delay.

If any further queries please feel free to contact us.
Rakesh V. Misar

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles