Grandfather died interstate uncle took all the property want share

Respected sir As my grand father land is in sinner nashik my grand father elder brother son was kept for rs 150 at the year 1947 and after that my grand father was died then he was return rs 150 and take back the land with him at that time my father was hardly 14 yrs now i am cliaming back he is asking 50,0000/ rs so i need some solution against this property.

Dear Querist, Please check the 7/12 extracts of the property first, whose name appears on the said revenue records. Whether all these transactions are recorded transactions or are oral transactions. And who is having the possession of the property. It will be difficult for you to file any case in court for claiming back the property as there will be limitation in filing any civil suit. Try to settle with your relative, if not agreeable then file civil suit explaining the delay.

If any further queries please feel free to contact us.
Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar

1. You should collect evidences from the collector's office;
2. You will also need 7/12 extracts;
3. If you have any documents then make sure that they were properly stamped and registered;
4. You can personally try to sort it out;
5. If it doesn't happen then issue a legal notice to him;
6. Method of last resort you can always approach the court or police station to file an FIR.