Godown just beside my home,creat lot of noise

20-May-2024 (In Property Law)
There is a godown just beside my house.This godown is used for cooking and storage of cooking utilities for catering business. It create lots of noise even at midnight, Is it possible to take action against them to stop their activity
Answers (1)

Answer #1
772 votes
Yes, there are actions you can take against them.

You can issue a legal notice to them to curb the same.

+ if the issue is disturbing you alot then you can complaint against them to police officials.

+ You need to know whether they have a commercial permit of the same godown and whether they can use the same for it.


Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."