Gift Deed execution and format and registration

Hi how to get the gift deed executed, what is the procedure of registering it

Answers (2)

268 votes

You need to consult an advocate with ownership documents of the concerned property. After examination of the documents the procedure will be explained to you and you can get the deed registered as per law.

For a detailed discussion you may meet us in person.

Brij Mohan (Adv.)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

193 votes

You should take help of a professional lawyer and get the gift deed drafted from him. He will help you in execution of the same, thereafter you should get it registered with the sub registrar of the area by paying the registration charges and stamp duty

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles