Gift deed charges of an apartment in Pune religion christianity

We would like to know the stamp duty and other charges for executing a gift deed in Pune, Maharashtra. This is for a flat to be transferred from my father to me. We are getting different versions of information on this and hence we are checking here. Religion - Christian

Dear Client,
The stamp duty for Gift Deed is only Rs. 200/- + 1% of the market value is the LBT and registration fees is Rs.200/- only. Hence irrespective of religion the Gift Deed from father to son shall attract the above stamp duty only.