Ghaziabad development authority claims property & sent notice

Please suggest I purchased a flat 5 years back as resale from a person. That person was the first owner of that flat. Age of building 12 years. I have also taken a home loan from a government bank. This property was first registered in 1972 in registrar office as housing property. After that two times land purchas,e a builder builds apartments. Now Ghaziabad development authority is claiming that this is her property/land and we have received Notice that within 15 days tell the reasons why we are staying there. On that property there are now approx 22 flats and 5 shops. None of us were aware about this. Most of the owners have taken home loan from govt banks. Even on the land the builder took a loan from govt bank. What should I do now? Religion: Hindu Thanks

Respond to the notice by asserting your right over it by virtue of bonafide purchase. Let the GDA register the case before the Prescribed authority thereafter you may appear before it . The other option is to reply the notice and go for permanent injection suit before the local civil court.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi