Flats booked but no posession as builder not responding. What to do ?

Dear Sir, We have booked a flat in a townshop in Greater Noida. We paid some initial amount to Builder. But that has come under disputed area (Sahberi village). After these units have come under disputed area, we have contacted builder for resolution, we have got call from bulider executives for providing alternate Flat, for which we have agreed and confirmed. But there were no alternate unit allotted to me and Now builder is also not responding. I want that atl east my money along with interest builder should pay. How you can support me. What will be the fee.

Answers (2)

319 votes

Such cases are verry often nowadays now government is also very strict in such cases definately you will get justice primary step you should take is to lodge a fir against your builder he will be comoled to give money along with compensation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

137 votes

File a case before the consumer forum fir claiming the flat or the amount given by you with interest and also lodge a complaint before the concerned police station having the jurisdiction for the offence under section 420 of IPC against the builder and their officials

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles