Finding someone's sale deed without them knowing

19-May-2024 (In Property Law)
Hi How do I find the sale deed of a property that belongs to someone else ? Thanks

Answer #1
if you have not explain the full case in detail we cannot give the legal explanation to you you said someone as entered a sell did in your property means you must approached the code to struck out the cell did by filing case for Nallan void of the sale dead
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
hi Felix here, I can well understand your concern from the query raised, if you are aware of the document number or aware of the survey number, you can apply for a certified copy of the sale deed with the concerned SRO and collect the same, thank you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato