Fee to re- register a property once registered to another's name

I belong to a Hindu family. Due to some issues I buy a property in my friend name by taking a bank loan in his name now I want to register the property in my name so will I have re-registered it by paying the registration charges or else some other alternative ways are there. Please suggest.

Hello
as ur queries concern you have to do sale deed with consideration
pay proper stamp duty and registration fees as per stamp act and registration act
do register with the office of sub registrar of ur area

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari