Father wishes to sell his share in land but brothers not allowing.

My father bought a piece of land with his 3 brothers. The land bought was in Uttrakhand. We are staying in Delhi. Now my father asked his brothers to buy his share or let him sell his share in the property. But his brothers are not letting him do that. How should we proceed if my father wishes to sell his share in the land?

Your father can only file the partition suit aganist the brothers. After partition of the property he can sell the same ,else he can contact a builder to buy his undivided share and the builder can file the suit for him and take the 1/4th share of the property

The short answer to your query is to file a suit for partition

Your father can. Only file gte partition suit aganist the brothers .after partition of the property he can sell the same ,else he can contact a builder to buy his undivided share and the builder can file the suit for him and take the 1/4th share of the property