Father transferring property to daughter without the consent of sons

26-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
We have property in the name of my mother and my grandfather.. (both died) we brother don't want partition now.. but my father want to give the share to my sister. Can he do so without our(brother) signature / consent. Can father give share to my sister's without our signature/wish/consent. We brother r unmarried that why we don't want partition now.

Answer #1
As per law of the land you all including your sister have equal share in ancestral property. You can not force your father not to give your sister's share in the property to her. Even if your father denied, she can claimed it.