Father purchased farmland uncle was cultivating it now not returning

My father purchased farmland land in 19 hundred 70, which his elder brother was cultivating on it and he had land paper, he lost the paper of that land, and gave the land the name of boys boys, now my father died If I have done, can I take my land backMy father purchased farmland land in 19 hundred 70, which his elder brother was cultivating on it and he had land paper, he lost the paper of that land, and gave the land the name of boys boys, now my father died If I have done, can I take my land back

You and your father should be conscious about it. Always keep in your you have no relation in the life all the relations are nothing but selfish nothing else. Now you can get back your land but you have to prove your ownership and you have to move with perseverance no easy path . But you have move now or never this is the exact time when you can move the court to get the land and use and occupation charges. Goahead you will be successful

Yes u can claim each and every inch of land which ur late father owned. Even if ur uncle is in possession. The land paper might have been got lost deliberately so as to put u out off ur fathers property. The name of village and Tehsil & District will be sufficient to get land papers.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi