Father has gifted me Mhada property and i want to transfer my name

My father has gifted me a property(MHADA) and i want to transfer my name in society. My brother does not want to give NOC as he is against it but my remaining siblings are with me. I have a registered gift deed, affidavit & indemnity bond and father is still alive and in my favor. Is there any way out of it? Any help is highly appreciated.

If property is self acquired property of your father then your brother consent is not required to dispose the property. hence Gift is valid and even though If society refuses to give you membership then you can approach to the concerned higher authority.