Father died property documents with brother how to get share

Mere papa 2008 me expired ho gaye the mere papa ke 3 sons hai aur mere papa ke pass 2 makan the jisme se ek makan to sabse bade bhai ne apne naam kara rakha hai aur dusre makan me mere bade bhai aur mera half half hissa hai jis makan me mera hissa hai us makan ki registry mere bade bhai ke pass hai jiske sath mera hissa hai ab vo papa ke expire hone ke bad makan ke alag alag documents banvane ke liye tayar he nahi hota hai aur makan ki registry bhi apne he pass rakhta hai muje registry tak nahi deta hai koi na koi bahana karta rahta hai documents na banvane ka sir mere 2 bache the mera ek beta expire ho gaya 2014 me ab meri bas ek beti hai aur main apni property apni beti ke nam karna chahta hu sir koi suggestion do jisse me es pareshani se bahar nikal saku?

Answers (1)

187 votes

Please tell whether the property was ancestral or purchased by your father from his own income..if it was ancestral then you have the right in both the properties. If the property was purchased by your father and he expired without any will then you have the right in that property as well.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles